Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Culinary is Perfecto Part VII

Hello again guys.
How are you? I bet all of you was excellent.
Hmmm... as you know my dear readers, exactly my lovely hometown was in rainy weather among this weeks, I think almost 2 weeks. But don't worry, I still in spirit to pass my day.
I was kind of person that always said to myself "Don't be a lazy piggy girl". But when in sleeping condition, I can't help to said that sentences to myself. LOLS.

Nah, whether rainy days, this time I'll share about tiny cool dessert as I called it "Ice Cream" :)
I spent my weekend with my mom and also Angel with her sister. We agreed to have chitchat time at "Magnum Corner", located at Cambridge City Square.

We ordered the Belgian Choco Wafer and Potato Wedges for the lite bite.
My mom ordered Strawberry Iced Tea, Angel with Guava Juice and her sister with Mango Juice, how bout me?
Aha, I still try myself to put a burden in me to learned to take water by ourselves. It's not mean that I was miserly, but train myself to appreciated everything that I already have. :)

At Magnum Corner, the current price was from idr 15k - 80k.

Whether the place was small, but I found that kind of comfy to enjoy your Quality time.












Whether goin out with mom, but it's fun, because my mom was kind of fun people, so she don't to straight to us as her children. :)
Nah facing my graduation, I pleased my mom to buy me a teddy bear with graduation toga LOLS.

(Shirt from Gaudi, my 7/8 pants from my mom, my bag and shoes from Bangkok, and socks from Forever 21)

After we have our snacking time, we directly went to the Supermarket and looking for some vegetables and fruits to make salad at home, but unfortunately after arrived home, we forgot to buy the Mayonnaise. Huahahaha....




My readers, are you join me to make salad? Hahaha...
How do you spent your weekend by the way? Hope it was as fun as mine. :)

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment