Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Holiday Culinary Documentation III

Yes..! Continue with my holiday journey (whether just in my only hometown, LOLS), Me and my almost whole family from mom's side have dinner last week and last day of holiday season at "Lembur Kuring", I believe that almost all Medan citizen know the place, because it was a famous restaurant that served Indonesian food, exactly so Indonesian.

As I research (the simple word is "see", Hahahaha), not only the we as Medan people eat at Lembur Kuring, many foreigner or tourist also know the place, even they was western people, or eastern even asian themselves.

The current price for you to spend here for the delicious dishes was various according to how many people you are, what menu you order for.
Here's some menu that we ordered for the family dinner, so sorry if the pic looks dark, because they set the light in low medium bright. :)








We have, traditional chicken soup, sayur asam, grilled fish and so on. If you order drinks, I prefer you to order the "Kelapa Jeruk (a combination of orange juice and coconut)", sluurpppp..nyummy :p

Lembur Kuring was suitable for you that will have a big lunch or dinner together. The place also comfortable.
Check it out at Jl. T. Amir Hamzah, near Griya Dome Convention Hall.

And I'll post my last holiday culinary documentation, A.S.A.P.
Hehehe..

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment