Friday, August 2, 2013

My Friend Describing Me

Hi guys, like what I wrote on my facebook yesterday, "What are your friends describe about you?"
Let me share for you what my friends usually describe about me.

Here's what they describe :
1. Playful
2. Annoying
3. Crazy
4. Fun
5. Arrogant
6. Coffee lovers
7. Maniac (for man type like adam levine, LOLS)
8. "Siao Po"
9. Diligent
10. Smart (in special case only)
11. Easy going
12. A good listener
13. Careless

When I see what my friends describe me for, actually I laugh loudly out loud. I just realize, wow I was kind like what my friends said even me myself don't think about it. XD

But this one of special design from my far far away friend, nickname "Dun'c", he design an abstract writing and all of the writing was what am I.
And as for me the design was perfect. It's all about coffee that means I really loves coffee. :)




He draw an animation of me too. Kind of funny but it's really look alike me.
Thanks Dun'c.

And how bout you my dear friends and also my readers?
What are your friends describe you?
We can't describe ourselves, because every people always look the best in themselves. The one that can know how good and how bad you are was you friend, except parents.
True friend will accept whatever you are, and they will complain every single things if we done bad, they will give you spirit for the good things you done.

As for my experience, all of my besties usually love to angry with me if I did wrong. And we also love to share each other. So my dear readers, don't afraid, just be yourself, because if you have good friends beside you, I must say "you are lucky".

"Pour quoi les amis sont" means that what friends are for.

Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment