Friday, August 23, 2013

Mind for Local Tour?

Bonjour readers.!
Here's some of tour that I love to share with you all, of course to share more about my lovely hometown Medan City.

Everybody knows "Aplaus the lifetsyle" magazine, I'm sure you know except for my readers that outside Medan. :)


Here's, they will take you to go around the city that still have the old monuments from the past colonial period. As I read, we will go to the Maimun Castle, the old buildings, The City Hall and etc.
For more info you can search the site of Aplaus, here :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AplausTheLifestyle
Twitter : @Aplaus
Website : Aplaus The Life Style

What is Aplaus? 
Exactly Aplaus was the coolest teen magazine about the life style of Medan teenage or even some coolest event that held in Medan. 

Aplaus turn out every friday, usually I read at friday night, because of working till late. Hahaha... 
I was the loyal customer even reader of Aplaus. Yay

So, are you wish or dare to know more about local tourism?
I'd like to. But I'm busy of my jobs and still last about my thesis revision, sobs*

Me and some of my friends already planed to have a tourism/travel to Bangkok, so, just wait for it guys.
Here's some video for you, the newest that I loved 2ne1-Falling in Love.


Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment