Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why Macaroons?

Holla readers, and may I say, Bonjour :)

Today I will share about Macaroons, why? Because in a little of a bite of a macaroon, "love remains".

Why I can say like that? Because making or baking macaroons was not easy as when you eat it. 
It happened when I taste almost all Medan Macaroons. And when I see "masterchef Indonesia last episode" about how the contestant made Coconut Choco Cake with Macaroons Tower, they made it with their full heart and spirit but kind of frustation also. LOLS

Such as Macaroons that made by Euro Bakery, Clover, Howey, and La'Maison.
If Euro and Clover they focus on baking bread, so I can say that the taste of the macaroons just so so.

For you readers that loves macaroons as like me, I love macaroons and also the pastries of course.
You can see the Howey and also La'Maison. The made a beautiful pastries, so I don't need to go to France just to taste the pastries, in France we said "patisserie".
You all also can see their Facebook, most of the photos and the timeline will more update there. Just type "Howey" and "La Maison", and you'll find it out.

Yesterday I just bought the macaroons from La'Maison. So I just have the photos of La'Maison macaroons. LOLS.
I choose the taste of, Salted Popcorn (the one I grab it, blue one), Salted Caramel, Coffee, 70% Chocolate, Green Tea and Tiramissu. I bought 6 pcs that cost me Idr 60k, and so you can count that per each was Idr 10k.




I also ever tasted the macaroons of Howey Patisserie, but the photos gone, sobs*.
The price quite the same, but for more info you can click to their website. :)

Aha... I have one photo of the Euro Premire Bakery Macaroons, 1 box Idr 30k that contain 6 pcs macaroons. The color was very interesting and so damn colorful, ha ha ha....



In Paris I know one sentences for the people that love pastries, it sound like this, "Les Patisseries etaient la nourriture la plus sucree jamais faite, comme vous pouvez avoir des moments sucres avec votre charmant", it means that "Pastries was the sweetest food ever made, as you can have sweet moments with your lovely".

Sounds sweet right? That's why I make a title "Why macaroons?". Every single of WHY have a reason. So my reason was, I want to have the sweetest moment in my life like when you eat macaroons. Hehehe...

For my readers that from outside Medan, you can search Makan mana to know your culinary destination when you're in Medan. Or you can ask me for more info, I'll serve the info for you the best I can and the best I known.
 People always said, "Medan was the heaven of culinary", so why don't you try?
Lols.

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment