Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mille Crepe Homemade - Medan

Here's come new comer for a homemade pastry/patisserie, let us called it "Mille Crepe".
This crepe was available in 4 taste, such as the original one, the avocado, choco oreo and blueberry.

(Photo by makanmana.net)

One box contain of 4 taste complete with Idr 140k/box. If you want to order just one taste, you can place an order to me via line (shilzzz777) or by email me to shilzzzdol@yahoo.com.
But I'm sorry we just served only in Medan area.

For more info about this Mille Crepe review, you can search at makanmana.net or follow their instagram makanmana
And you also can place order at Makanmana.net. :)
Here's some review from me about this Mille Crepe that I ever craved last week.
1. The original 
The original taste was same like usual fruit cake, in every slice they put a small slice of strawberry, and every slice of the crepe was also been put a very slim whipped cream on there. But this Original Mille Crepe was more lite that usual cake, for you that having a diet program, I suggest this Mille Crepe and will not harm your diet process XD

(Original Taste)

2. Avocado
As for me, I love the avocado taste most. Actually I was kind of weirdo person that I dislike avocado, but this one? YES, I love it.
The avocado cream was lite too, not taste too much that will make us 'nauseated'. But it's according to different person, different taste. Maybe you like the taste more thicky? It's depend on ourselves right?

(Avocado)

3. Choco Oreo
Everybody loves choco oreo of course, how about it came out in Mille Crepe? And I voted 'Yes", it was very suitable with the crepe arrangement, choco cream and the oreo cookies. Let's say, all for one!
The choco cream was perfect already, not too lite and not too much. As good as for me, it was so delish already. 

 (Choco Oreo)

4. Blueberry
As I ever craved the blueberry cake, usually will taste a little bit of acid, but blueberry that was been used in Mille Crepe was different. I get the sweetness of the taste but the blueberry taste was not disappear also.
Then the blueberry jam above the Crepe was a little bit acid, because it was jam.
But most of all the taste was good.

(blueberry)

So, what's your favorite? Curious about these delish Mille Crepe? So what are you waiting for? Let's put an order to us. We will announce the open order via Instagram, don't forget to follow us.

Good Luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au Revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment