Sunday, August 25, 2013

Culinary is Perfecto Part VI

Hello readers!
Along these 4 days (From last tuesday till Friday) I was in class of life insurance company to learn how to become an agent.
So along these days, I don't take dinner at home, the interesting one is that when I took a lite bite dinner at '061 Bistro'.

The bistro was design in urban style with a little stage there on the corner of the cafe. The function of the stage were for the Moses Band (most-known band in Medan) to play on and also every Thursday they have Stand up Comedy.
Every people that come there can join the comedy session.
061 Bistro was located at ex-Kesawan Square street. For foreigner, if they visit this Kesawan Square for see the old buildings that still stand from colonial periode.

Oh FYI again, Aplaus will make a local tour for this. And I already shared to you all my readers. Keep it :)

And here's the design of the Bistro, and also the dishes that I ordered with my friends.
There's "Prata Guling" and "061 Sate Kacang". We ordered Darjeeling Iced Tea for the beverages.
At 061 Bistro, you just need to take out the cost from idr 15k - 80k. 
Quite standard price for teenagers, but opss... adults also love to go here, because the Bistro sets the pop-slow musics, so they feel comfortable when sat on the Bistro.
You must try here guys. :)








Quite nice place right?

And Yesterday I did vegetables shopping with my Mom, will share to you all later my readers.
Hope you can enjoy it. :)

Here's some info to you guys, Demi Lovato - Heart Attack MV was second place in MTV MV 2013 Awards after the first Place by Taylor Swift - I Know You're Trouble.
Demi was amazing here's, looks at her emotion that she gave in her Music Video.
Awesome. :) 



Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment