Sunday, August 25, 2013

1D "Our Moment" Fragrance

Hello Guys, I'm sure everybody loves perfumes or fragrances.

Perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils and aroma compounds.
Perfumes have been known to exist in some of the earliest human civilizations, either through ancient texts or from archaeological digs. Modern perfumery began in the late 19th century with the commercial synthesis of aroma compounds such as vanillin or coumarin, which allowed for the composition of perfumes with smells previously unattainable solely from natural aromatics alone.

And as I see and I learned, what perfume that people use was a picture of one person characteristic. Is that?

As for me, I also collected many perfumes, such as:
- Anna Sui - Dolly
- Jlo - Glow in the dark
- Anna Sui - Flight of Fancy
- Etude - Lonely
- Body Shop - White Lily.

As I can say, that I'm perfume maniac. I use perfume wisely, only three times spray and it's done. Lols..
Not only ladies perfume, but me also like men perfume, for example we said Calvin Klein - Euphoria Men.

This is my wish list of the perfume that I willing to buy for not only daily use but also collect it all. Tehehe*


Dot by Marc Jacobs

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

Meow "Purrs" by Katy Perry

 Girlfriend by Justin Bieber


I'll fulfill my wish list for the perfumes that I search for, nearest one from Medan just flight to Kuala Lumpur, and it's all complete.
Hope I can done my jobs clearly perfect so, when I will go for holiday, I'll be more comfortable. Hahaha...

You can shop perfume at Perfume Fragrances Online. You can search the perfume you want there.




Here's the 1D "Our Moment" Fragrance advertisement. I found kind of funny to see their expression and their acting in there.


FYI, I really want this "Our Moment" fragrance .. hiaaa... :p
And Me myself also love 1D, especially Zayn. <3
Let's share with me the newest perfumes that you know my dear readers.
Maybe we have same interest and would like to become friends with you all my readers.

Hope you enjoy it.




Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment