Monday, August 5, 2013

Culinary is Perfecto Part IV

Come again with the culinary. yay! But I do some shopping too. XD
Last week I go to "Barcode Cafe" that located at Forum Nine the building of CIMB Niaga.
Do you all remember that I ever shared about Ta-yang suki? Nah.. it's just beside Ta-yang suki.
You must try it, the place was really match for teenagers nowadays, you all can chit chat there or even have your gathering there.
The current price there around idr 10k - 55k, quite average price.
Me and my friend ordered "French fries with bolognese and mozarella cheese" with price idr 22k.
For the drinks, we just ordered the light one, hot-tea and soya milk. XD








Sorry if the photos quite blur, because the place quite dark, they arrange medium light so when you sit there you can enjoy the calm situation. :)
And I spent quite bit of my money to do shopping, spent it just for relaxing my mind that stuck of all the jobs that must be done in quite time. hahaha..
Me spending shopping time at Gaudi fashion store and they are on discount because of the Lebaran new year will be coming.
Me also dare to try some 7/8 pants that have checkered pattern. :)
I found that playing with fashion also fun. 




For you all guys.. Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment