Thursday, August 1, 2013

Culinary is Perfecto Part III

Yeahh.. back again with culinary. Today I want to share about Chinese food. 
Last monday I was going out with my mom and my aunt and we have dinner at Jala-Jala Restaurant that located at Cambridge City Square, it's a mall complete hotel exactly. And Cambridge located in the center of town so, for the comers and foreigner also easy to find it.

Whether almost all evening till night rained, but I still so spirit and so happy to have a time for doing some task from office and last but not least.. eating...!!! hahaha
Somebody asked me, "can you cook?", of course I can but not too difficult dish, just some simple dish like pasta, or Chinese food. The favorite one was "creamy milky fettucine" yay...!

 
Y'all can see the drop of the rain that drops to the car window, I was feeling comfortable every time I see the picture that I snapped. Looks so blue, I mean feeling so blue. LOLS

And here's when I get into the Jala-Jala Restaurant. We order some dimsum like, leng-hong-kien, seaweed siomay, and soon. The most interesting is the "Xiao Long Bao", it's kind of dumplings that have steam chicken minch inside and complete with the chicken broth. The way to eat that dumplings, you must have your chopsticks and one spoon. They also provide the instruction on every table.
When you grab it with you chopsticks, you must directly put onto you spoon, if not and unfortunately, the broth will come out. The way I drank the broth by making sound " sluurrrppp", hahaha.. really it was so delicious.
Jala-jala provide 2 dumplings, one is chicken and the other is crab-meat. You must try ito.
The current price that when you go to Jala-Jala, around idr 80k - 200k, if you just order dimsum with capacity of 2-3 person.
I'm afraid it will be expensive if your capacity around 10 person. :)




For you that never try the Xiao Long Bao, my comment is "YOU MUST"

:)

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment