Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dr. Owl Coffee Shop - Medan

Allo, bonjour!
It's been a long time that I've not entering the blog-world, somekind of busy you know. yeah... kind of that.. hahaha...

So, now I'd like to share about a cafe/coffee shop with "Owl" that being their specialty icon. Dr. Owl Coffee located at Jl. Pemuda Baru II No.11, Medan.
The cafe concept was quiet good, but as for me, the place too small, but never mind.. let's see the inside.. :)




The interior quiet nice right? with some dolls of Owl's character make the place very comfy, but once more.. too small and seems so narrow.

Let's jump to the food guys. Actually I kind of forget the price of each foods and drinks that I ordered that time, but the range here was around Idr 8k - 35k, so not too expensive and suitable for some teenagers.

At Dr.Owl Coffee I ordered their specialty, such like Dr.Owl Fried Rice, Spicy Fried Rice, Dr.Owl Pancake with maple syrup, Dr. Owl Special drinks, and some snacks like Chicken Wings.
Ahh, here I collaborate with Mr. Bear and Mr. Panda for some foodhunting diary. You can click the blue underline that link to their instagram.

The foods here was just so so, not so bad and not so good, just satiesfied the hungriness. Sadly me myself didn't too facinated to their foods.
But guys, maybe they will improved the quality of their cooked? I hope so, because me myself was looking forward to visit there with some other menu again.

 (Dr. Owl Fried Rice)
 (Chicken Wings)
 (Spicy Fried Rice)
 (Dr. Owl Special beverages)
(Dr. Owl Pancake)

Guys, I assume you can have a try here, because it's not so bad also, some of the foods they served was good enough.
Don't worry of experience yourselves to taste new foods at new places, because... it's Fun. 
Ahh.. you can have a cup of coffee here and enjoying your day with full and free wi-fi connection.

Good luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir....

PS : I will be more live on my instagram, so follow me for more foodhunting info.

=====================================================================
Dr. Owl Coffee Shop
Jl. Pemuda Baru II no. 11
Medan

No comments:

Post a Comment