Tuesday, February 18, 2014

F2.8 Cafe - Medan "Love for Photoshoot and Foods"

Hello photographer and food maniacs. Medan welcoming you a cafe that combine the name of camera icon/specs with foods.
Actually I loved to take a snap for foods, but I didn't really understand what hard case, software or anything else that connected to Camera.
All I know is just DSLR produce an awesome quality of photos, LOLS.

Even I dunno or maybe not too clever to use a DSLR, but I have already planned a target to buy a "pocket DSLR camera" by Pentax. The most I want is the "Pentax Q.10", you can search the full spec similar here.

Then talking about food, F2.8 Cafe was located at Multatuli Blok F No.22 - Medan, near the way to go out from the Komplek. You can follow to know more about this cafe by click here.
F2.8 was a name of a camera lens type. So I can guessed that the owner must loved the photograph so much and he/she turned the hobby by combined the passion into Culinary. #guessing




Let's talk about the food, but first thing first, i'd like to introduce the beverages. I got some interesting drinks and as for me it was a good one.
First was a Berrylicious, actually it was a taste of Lychee syrup with some bubble jelly there, so I can tasted the crunchy bubble and enjoyed the fresh Berrylicious that cost us Idr 20k.
The second tasty one was the Blackcurrant Tea, cost us Idr 18k.


 (Berrylicious)
(Blackcurrant Tea)

I went there with my niece and my friend and because we're quiet full that time, so we just ordered simple foods but of course the taste must be delicious. :)

Me and my niece ordered the Omelette Special F2.8 (we choose the beef one) that cost us Idr 28k.
I loved the Omelette, the beef was mellow that had been sauteed with corns and greenbeans (in cut size).
The broth of the sauteed beef was the key that make the Omelette even get more better taste. A recommended one!


(Omelette Special F2.8 - Beef)

And my friends just ordered a simple food, Char Kwe-Tiau Seafood (a seafood sauteed Kwe-tiau), Idr 30k/portion.
The taste was just so so, not so interesting, but at least not Bad at all.


(Char Kwe-Tiau Seafood)

The most interesting and unique one was the "Tripod Satay". 
What is Tripod? 
Tripod was a support of a foothold for DSLR, and there were three foot that hold the DSLR.

This Tripod Satay was a combination of Chicken and Prawn that blended into one and been fried with put in/stick in the lemongrass stick.
The lemongrass stick was just a compliment to make the Satay get the perfect delish smell.

All I can say that this Tripod Satay was PERFECT, even it cost us Idr 45k/portion that just consist of 3 sticks only.
Let me say, it was expensive but what can I say if the taste worth the price? 


(Tripod Satay)

So, for photographer maniacs, you can try to come here to see more and learn more maybe. The place design was also unique, even the space was small.
I believed that the Cafe can go onward for better achievements. Let me say, they win the unique cafe naming already. And the Tripod Satay win my heart already. Aw... so sweettt...

Good Luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir....

4 comments:

  1. Dear Shilvia,
    May suggest you to include the address of each spot, to make sure people can observe an amazing experience as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was near the way out from the Komplek, if you know Potbelly, then F28 Cafe was near that place. Sorry for not giving the clearly spot of the place.
      But Thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  2. Blog nya bagus, sangat informatif, cuma satu hal, maaf kalo bole saya komentar. Blog nya dalam bahasa Inggris bagus, tapi kalau bisa Grammar nya di double check dulu. Sorry I'm a bit Grammar Nazi. Yah ngerti seh kalo misalnya salah satu atau dua grammar silap, tapi kalau kebanyakan error nya, baca nya jadi ga wuenak.

    Please be consistent with your Grammatical Tense, whether it is in the past, present or future.
    Di double check aja dulu sebelum di posting. Another thing, don't do "Direct Translation" dari Indo ke Inggris, it sounds weird, but sincerely, I'm not here to dishearten you, I want to come back to this blog again next time, that's why I write this comment.

    Other than that, it is a great blog, I like you reviews, and keep writing sister! It is a good exercise to practice your English this way.

    ________________________________
    Bocah Gendut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the comment of your's and I'll keep improving my grammar. Kinda weird using grammar because almost 6 years I do english without any grammar "sudah lupa", pelajaran dari sekolah dulu mungkin harus di buka kembali. :)
      Btw, thanks, will improve my grammar for next post.

      Delete