Monday, September 2, 2013

It's a late night coffee time

Holla my dear readers, last week, I mean the week that I've just passed esp at Saturday night, me and Bendot went to Opal Coffee that located at Forum 9, for having some chit chat.

Opal Coffee have 3 branches at Medan, the first one was opened at T.Amir Hamzah street, known as "Griya Riatur field", the second was at Sun Plaza and the last but not least at Forum 9.

Forum 9 was the building that expert in Offices and F&B Gallery.
The F&B Gallery such as, Barcode, Ta-Yang Suki, Harbour 9, District 10, Trattorria "Italian Expert", and Opal Coffee.
I was wondering what newest cafe or eating place that will open soon at Forum 9.
Forum 9 was located at Imam Bonjol Street, the CIMB Niaga Building.

This was not my first time to have coffee in Opal, but this is my first time to share to you all the New Opal Coffee design at Forum 9.
The coffee that Opal made was quite average price, around idr 30k - 48k, and you can chose for having tall size or grande size, of course in hot or iced also.
Me myself love having french fries, so I ordered it and I ordered a Tall dark chocolate with steamed milk and full of Whipped cream there.
Bendot ordered the Grande hot Caramel Macchiato. Sluurpppp....
And we enjoy the comfort time for chitchat each other.










Oh guys, have you seen or watched the movie of Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Sea Monsters?
I was kind of excited of the story of the film and also the Percy (Logan Lerman).
I love to see him and watch him in action. But I haven't watch his movie "A Perk being Wallflower" that cast by Emma Watson too.

The story of The Sea Monsters that, Luke son of Hermes found out the dead body of Kronos, so Luke was excited to find the Golden Wool to evoke or awaken the Kronos so that the world will be in danger. How Percy help to finish it all?
Nah, for you that haven't watch it will be so curious right? 
Here's the trailer for you all, Enjoy guys...
Oh here's also the photo of Logan Lerman, cute right? XD
And the newest movie that just premire "A Mortal Instrument" that cast by Lily Collins, and I'll watch it along this week. just wait for it guys. :)




Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment