Monday, August 12, 2013

My Holiday Culinary Documentation II

Here's come the day I spent time with my far away bestie, Erlina, she came to Medan, her hometown from Kuala Lumpur to gather with her family and spent holiday in Medan too.
We spent time at QQ's just for chitchat, actually I didn't ordered meal because already taking lunch at home. My mom cooked special holiday dish that day. LOLS.

My bestie order "Mie Kangkung Terasi Hot Plate", the aroma was good and it's like you wanna eat it directly. :)
It's idr 27k. Quite cheap rite?



After we finished then go home. Eh... my mom invite me to go along with her and her friend Angel, can also became my mom daughter, because same age with me. :)

We went to look for snacks or lite bite, then we chose "4Fingers". Me also never go and try 4fingers. They sell the fast food, more suitable for just having snacks.
It was located at the 4th floor of Sun Plaza. I think if you're Medan Citizen esp the teenager, you must know the place. 
 
The most favorite was the chicken, in 3 flavor, Salty Chicken, Sweet Chicken and Spicy Chicken, three of them was excellent. 
It's cost us, 1 package of 6pcs chicken, 1 Coke, 1 seaweed french fries is Idr 48k, if you just only order 1 package of 6pcs chicken, cost you Idr 38k. So which one will you order for? Hehehe...

The design of the place was in Korea design, most of the walls written down with Korea words even I dunno understand what is that mean. LOLS
If you see the cashier, always full because so many people queued for having the chicken. Yay.!











Love to have time with my bestie Erlina (Sorry we don't take photos so all of you dunno her face look-like LOLS), and also with Mom and Angel.
Holiday as for me if not go for Traveling then Culinary with besties and family was the greatest one.

So how bout you? what do you do or with whom you spent your holiday?
This holiday was the national Indonesia holiday that celebrate the Moslem Eid day. :)

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment