Sunday, August 11, 2013

My holiday Culinary Documentation I

Hola guys, It's been a while I don't posting things. Now I will share about what am I doing along with my holiday, and it's not far from "Culinary", eating was always fun, but I kinda afraid of being fat. *Sobs :(

But, I already entering the working area now, so forget already about getting more fat, LOLS :)

First culinary trip was "Smokey Ribs" located near the Ex-Airport of Medan, you can find it if you already see The Palace Residence, just beside that. 
As I can say, the food that they served was "DELICIOUS". 
Me ordered Chicken Cordon Blue covered with cheese with Idr 75k, and Felicia ordered The regular baby ribs with idr 180k (If I'm not forgotten :p)
At Smokey Ribs, you will spent around idr 100k - 300k, it quite suitable because the the taste was excellent, so as I think it's okay with current price that I mention. 

The design was really like where you sit at Cowboy Cafe, they designed the cafe with almost american country design. As if you enter the cafe, you'll the Pic of Pink in cartoon that was the cover of Raise Your Glass song.
The drinks also excellent, you must try the Mocktail. The drinks was on the average price around idr 15k - 35k.











And after we had our lunch at Smokey Ribs, me and my bestie Felicia continue to Cambridge City Square to meet another friends, Kanal, Anwar and Ferry to just having chit chat because already been along time not meet each other.
So we chose Chatter-Box to be gather off. We just ordered drinks, the most unique one I thinks is Apple Mint that ordered by Anwar, It tasted like medicine but really FRESH and as you can see, it's the green one, LOLS...
But we have fun. :)







Whether my Holiday was boring, but having fun with my bestie was really make my day.
Just less than 30 days, Felicia will go to Beijing for her study.
Wish her best luck. :)

I'll continue to share my Culinary adventure part II along my holiday later. 
Hope all of you enjoy my First Documentation. Yay!

Good Luck :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment