Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Holiday Culinary Documentation Last Part

Huaa... holla readers, sorry for away in almost a week. I've been in a retreat called "Tzu Ching Camp" for 2 days 1 night, haha.. but dunno worry I'll post it to you all, so that my dear readers can know how was the camp :)

Now I want to share about my last part of my holiday culinary documentation. These one was the gathering with my ex-friends from my past Company, Dekorindo.
They wanted to have a gathering, but they chose me to become the EO, how comeee.. actually I was very busy but, for them, I do my best to gather all of them to have gathering chit chat session. LOLS
Unfortunately, just me, Sulung, Yuni, Wynna and Melissa attended the gathering, but no problem, will come the next gathering soon.
We choose "Tea and Cake" cafe the place that Melissa now worked in, she was the manager now. Wow.. congratz dear.

If we go to tea and cake cafe, the current price from 15k - 150k. 
You must taste the tea, even whatever tea you order, because even the taste just like even tea, but the aroma will make you feel calmly.
As for me I ordered the tea with choco aroma, hmmmm I was really in love with the tea. And don't worry coz the serve refill for the tea. hahaha...
And here's the dishes for our dinner and some cake actually. Nyummy...










You can see the design of the cafe, so classic and so quiet, so for you that like to gather with friend or meeting some customers, I say, this place was suitable because the condition of the cafe was very calm.
The services also good. And I like the Spaghetti Aglio Oglio with Salmon, nyummy and spicy. You must try the pasta they serve.


It was fun to gather with them even not in complete team, LOLS.
Don't worry my dear friends, I'll try to help to arrange the next gathering soon.

This my last documentation about my holiday culinary. For next culinary will be post like usual in my "Culinary is Perfecto". Keep goin with me dear readers.

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment