Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Say Anything

Hi, this is what I want to share about "If you can go anywhere, anywhere, what would you see?"
I was inspired from the lyrics of a song that was the opening song theme of "Safe Haven" movie.
The song of Tristan Prettyman - Say Anything.
First of all, it was a country song, kinda of acoustic and make me feel calm when I put on headset onto my ears. :)

And 2 days ago, I put my status of the sentence "If you can go anywhere, anywhere, what would you see?", kinda great that some of my Blackberry contacts respond my quote of status.
And I picked 3 stories of them that I think it's simple story but when I read it, I feel that that's really amazing.
Whether the stories were simple, but I hope that you all can enjoy it.

Here's the story of them :

Sryana  (Ling Sryana)
She was my junior at college. She's kind of simple and cute girl. Here is her story of my status quote ;

"If I can go anywhere, I'd like to visit Paris first, because I want to see the Eiffel Tower and I think Paris is the most romantic place that everybody want to go. If I can go to Paris, I'd like my couple to go together with me and we will visit the Lock Bridge and lock the lock that already have our name on it then throw the key as far as we can. So that our love will be long last till old. It will be so sweet."






Jefred (www.jefred.com)
He's one of my blogger friend, visit his website then you will know more about the country I lived on.

"If I can go anywhere, I'd like to learn about the culture of each countries that I'd like to go. First of all, I'll learn about the traditional life-worth from how they work for earn money by traditional way. Beside that, I'll try all of their foods because it's my hobby to to enjoy the culinary of every side of the country. I also have an ability in writing, and I'll make note of every single place I visit and I see.
As for what I see, I think the important one is to feel the feeling first than to see, and if you already can feel what inside you, you will see things with your deepest heart.And if I can go anywhere, I'd like to see the world."




Elisabeth Leo (Eliz Leo)
She was my bestie, and married already. She's a very kind and fun friends. Miss her a lot.

"If I can go anywhere, what I want to see first was Japan. Japan was the place I'd like to visit the most. I love taking photos, so that I'll snap many photos of me and the view over Japan. But the most interest one that I'll take photos with the Japan cherry blossoms, as for me it was beautiful. And I'll go with my beloved family to see the beauty nature of Japan."




There's all their stories about the question I asked for. As for me, all of them shared about their Dream and what's their Passion. Some of them believe about true love, some of them interesting in culture, nature and all of that as for me that's an amazing simple dream of all of you. Hope your dream all comes true.

For all of you, kindly please hear the song of Tristan Pretty man, that's the song of my week. XO

Here's I give you the link Tristan Prettyman - Say Anything
Hope you enjoy the song.

How bout you? What do want to see if you can go anywhere?

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment