Monday, December 30, 2013

Bangi Kopitiam Medan

Bangi Kopitiam, a new Coffee place at Medan that located at Cambridge City Square G-floor. The new Coffee place with it's specialty of coffee and Malaysia food.

The food was served in Asian heritage that so many people would like to craved for. Such as the noodles, nasi lemak, the Kopi-O and so on.
The design of the place also very neat, clean and by using broken white color that makes the place feels calm and quiet. Ahh, the lightning was good also.

Back to the food, I was ordering the Laksa, and my friends ordered two portion of the Nasi Lemak with the Rendang Chicken. Kind like very homie food to have. 
I bet oldies will love to have a meal here, because easy to them to eat and easy to them to accept a kind of homie food house design.

Usually my grandma, didn't like to have meal at cafe or restaurant. As I see she loved to craved a traditional food only, so that I recommend my aunt to have or crave a meal here sometimes. :)
Ah.. they have dimsum also.



And yeess, it's still Christmas event when I went there last weeks.
Talking about the food, I ordered the Steam bun with creamy salty egg yolk inside. Same as the one I ever craved at Max Gourment at Penang.
The bun itself still rough and not soft, but the creamy egg yolk was quite good taste already and I loved it.
As you know I loved this bun very much, in the Chinese we called it "Cin San Bao".


(Creamy Steam Bun - Menu Page 1 number 005)

The next one was the Nasi Lemak that my friends ordered. As I craved a little of my friend's Nasi Lemak, the rice was so so, the coconut milk didn't had the taste on the rice, but hopefully the chicken rendang win the taste with side dish of the nuts and anchovy.


(Nasi Lemak Bangi / Forget the name already)

Then next to the laksa I ordered. Usually Laksa have some of fish meat inside but the Laksa at Bangi as I eat I didn't catch any fish meat there.
Ahh.. talking about Laksa, it's kind of sweet sour soup noodle that have a strong taste of the traditional spices and also the acid taste that make us like tasting Tom Yam, but Laksa was more savory.
Laksa of Bangi Kopitiam as for me the spices was too much that make me can't help it and make a waste of it.
Hope the cook can increase the quality of the Laksa itself, but the taste was good already.

Then I choose an ice milk coffee for my food accompany that day. The coffee was perfect, very delish and very tasty. The coffee flavored was good as the strong taste still long last on my tongue that day. 


 (Bangi Kopitiam Laksa)


(Ice Coffee Milk)

Y'all can get more info about Bangi Kopitiam by following their instagram @bangiindo
So how you all spent your Christmas? I bet all of you have fun on Christmas this year.
Let's plan for New Year Eve's then. :)

(Christmas decoration at Bangi Kopitiam Medan)

Good Luck and have a good food everyone. #culinarypassiongirl
Au Revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment