Friday, December 13, 2013

Vegetarian Food Festive

I just visited Vegetarian Food Festive last week, the event there as what I review was successfully well done.
So many people nowadays was excited to learned to have a veggie food.
As for me? Still 50:50 ....

The Event started at 10 a.m - 3 p.m located at Graha Metropolitan, Helvetia, Medan.
The function they make this event was for collecting fund for build a temple, kind like charity.

I can't take a lot of photos because it's too crowded and too many people go here and there..
But I get my excellent time to snap some photos of their accessories seller, quite interesting because they sell accessories that made in China.




Forget about the accessories, now we go on to the FOOD.. yay!
Many food stand here, as I remembered, Satay Padang, Ebi boiled noodles, Soup with meatball, Sweet martabak, Eggs martabak, Fried chicken, kinds of cakes and cookies, beverages, and so on.
But FYI, all of that food was Veggie, awesome right??

I buy Satay Padang and Soup with Meatball for my lunch last week at the event.
The veggie food price always more expensive than the real one, because the veggie food that transform like the real one was high cost, but it's healthy. :)

At this event, we bought coupon for buying the things and food they sold there. 
Fun but a little too hot because the place was outdoor event. :(


Same like the real one that we usually eat the real meat right? #LOLS
But it's delicious even the taste was not the same at all. #culinarypassiongirl

Do you have any moment when you eat the fake meat that came out from veggie food? Let's drop a comment and share with me guys. Will very happy can hear from ya.. :)

Good Luck :)
Au Revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment