Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bestie B'day Bash at District10

Last 9th Dec was my bestie b'day, me even called her my sista.
Because we celebrate her b'day in the middle of 9 p.m already, so we directly went to District10 Restaurant & Bar.

District10 was located at Forum9 Building, Imam Bonjol St. Medan.
The place of District10 itself was using minimal design in playin with brown even wood colors. The settings of the place itself was simple yet elegante. They set a bar in the middle of the indoor and outdoor seats.
With playing pop and R&b music that make the place there alive.
Open till 1 a.m, if I'm not wrong weekend till 3 a.m.
They served the wine, liquors, beers, mocktails and so on.


 




(Indoor looks-alike)

Let's jump to the food. Because just 3 players here, we just ordered a pan of Oriental Duck Pizza.
The first time for me to have a kind of Pizza like this.
The taste of the oriental ducks itself was very good with the touche of the pizza bun make it's perfecto.
Kind of weird but after I rethink, they're awesome to put the Chinese oriental duck and the Italian touche of the pizza together.


(Pizza with oriental duck)

Then the main course I ordered for me myself because of the hungriness already killing me softly. XD
I ordered the Fettucine Carbonara with bacon, the special one for me was the half boiled only the egg yolk.
As for me, I was really curious how they made that egg yolk perfectly put on the fettucine. I loved it and it gorgeous, that's why food was beauty.
Just in my tongue, a little not salty.


(Fettucine Carbonara)

And we don't forgetting to ordered snacks. We ordered the Nachos with chili beef and guacamole. Actually the nachos itself was okay already, but not suitable with the guacamole. The chili beef as for was too spicy, but it's still good.
Then we ordered the Fried Calamari with Mayo and Wasabi, as for me it's kinda weird, but after I taste it, it's quiet good combination.


 (Nachos with chili beef and guacamole)


(Fried Calamari with Mayo)

The musics that played at District10 make us not in boredom kingdom. For you that would like to come here and knowing what promotion that Distric10 have, just follow their instagram >> district10medan
The current price here was idr 30k- 200k (For wine and liquors you can search at District10 directly).

So for my birthday girl, wish you the best, be beauty always, be gorgeous, smart and healthy always then thanks for the treats by the way. XD


(Birthday girl)

Good Luck and have a good food everyone. #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment