Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Seafood Culinary Hunting

Everybody must be celebrate Christmas with families and siblings. As for me, and I'm Buddhist, I just loved Christmas, because it's full of joy and happiness even I didn't celebrate but let's just say "let's have fun on Christmas".

And I'm sorry for the late post. On Christmas holiday I didn't have any place to go and any plan to flow. Then my mom and her co-workers that already be friend of mine too plan to go to the beach. Then we didn't think too long and just go.
Then I took the DSLR from my nieces and my culinary diary and start to go on.



The beach was took 1 hour trip from Medan, located at Sedang Bedagai village, Deli Serdang. Then usually Medan culinary addict called "Perbaungan/Pakam Culinary Hunting". Actually the place was different but let's say it just the same #LOLS.


Sorry the beach not seem had any beauty at all, but we just relaxing and feel the calm from the wind and air.
Let's stop by for the culinary, the food actually. If we were at beach nothing special anymore if it wasn't about Seafood.



In group of six persons, we ordered a portion of fried squid, fried eggplant, grilled sea bass, and grilled stingray. Then for the drinks, yes it's fresh coconut water from the coconut directly.
Let's starts from the Coconut water first. The coconut that we ordered was very fresh and release our thirst along the way to the beach. The coconut meat also was very smooth and easily to scrape.
It cost us around Idr 15k per one fresh coconut.

(Fresh coconut)

The fried dishes we ordered just so so, because it was a common dishes that every food house have it, but the different here was the chili soy sauce. The taste of the chili was excellent that make us even not enough to have it.

 (Fried squid)
(Fried eggplant)

How about the grilled dishes? If on my tongue review, the grilled stingray just taste like a common taste that I ever craved at some food house or even street food (warung).
But let me give the thumbs up for the grilled sea bass. The fish was fresh, really!
The using of the seasoning also very into it, that the sea bass was absorb the taste. Tasty!

 (Grilled Sea Bass)
(Grilled Stingray)

After finished our meal, just didn't forgot to craved the beach sidewalk cuisine too, broil scallops (Sate kerang). The seller sold many kinds of the broil scallops and you can choose by yourself, around Idt 5k per sticks, but usually if you buy more than 3 sticks, you've got discount, yay!

(broil scallops)

So my dear readers? how did you spent your Christmas holiday? anything fun?
I just want your comment about the food photography that I snapped, any comments just drop by. :)
I was just learning to be better.

Good luck and have a good food. #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment