Friday, December 20, 2013

Spageddies Italian Kitchen

Spageddies, the unique chosen name for a Italy Resto at Medan.
Spageddies name itself as I known was taken from the name of Spaghetti. Quiet nice name and easy to remember right?

As you all must know, Spageddies was the first place that opened here in Medan with their Specialty in Italian Kitchen, especially the Italian Pizza and the Italian Pasta of course.
Located at the center of town, with a medium capacity of parking lot. The design was edgy and contemporary style.
Ah.. It was nearly closed to Christmas, they also put some Christmas decoration, and of course the important one was the Christmas Tree. XD







Ahh. I was just trying to use DSLR Camera, still an amateur, sorry if the photos was a little bit blur. :)
Continue to the food, as I entered and opened the menu, directly I choose the best pizza here, it's a Pizza with Baked Salmon.
The taste of the pizza was very good, because the aroma of smoked salmon itself was very tasty and the salmon itself was freshly smoked.
The taste become more perfect with the side topping of basil, black olive, onion and the mayo itself.
It cost Idr 65k for a pan of 6 sliced pizzas.



(Pizza with Smoked Salmon)

Let's jump to the main course, I ordered a plate of Spicy Beef Aglio Olio for 2 person, because the portion was medium size.
The spicy of the Aglio Olio was enough on the good level. The beef itself was perfectly cooked and didn't had it's raw flavor anymore.
It's worth price idr 55k for the taste like as I said "Delicious".. hmmm..nyummy :)



(Spicy Beef Aglio Olio)

Last but not least, the dessert. I ever got an info from my friends that the great one was the "creme brulee", then I ordered it.
The vanilla taste was quite good already, actually too sweet but because they covered up with the burnt sugar that have a bitter taste makes the sweetness became stable in our mouth. 
It cost us idr 45k a cup of creme brulee.


(Creme Brulee)

The touche of Italian Kitchen here in Medan was giving a good respond and also create a huge impression for the people who loves Italian Cuisine like me myself.
As we can see nowadays, so many cafe also served the Italian cuisine, especially the pizza, the thin and crunchy one.
Like the one that I ever reviewed on the day after my convocation, named "Pizza Boy".
If you're about to visit Medan, why not trying for our local made Italian Cuisine? XD

Good Luck and have a good food everyone
Au revoir...

hzysr3rfrh3

No comments:

Post a Comment