Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Warm Homemade Snacks

As I reviewed and I researched, many creative teenagers nowadays selling food by online selling. They really using the function of gadgets that was very helpful to them.
 
As some of my friends selling the very homemade snacks called "Empek-Empek".
Empek-empek was the iconic food from Palembang. The story came from one uncle (tionghua said "Acek") that felt very pity of the wasted fish meat and he took it, cleaned it and make the rest of the meat with mixed of flour that became like fishball but in flat shape.
And the Acek sell it by carriage two baskets and called the Empek-empek "apek-apek" that time.

That's just some short story where the empek-empek came from, I also read the story from my Maknyuss Culinary book by Bondan Winarno.

My friends just gave me some compliment of it's Empek-empek and asked my help for simple review.
She delivered me Empek-empek Kapal Selam that have boiled egg inside and Empek-empek Lenjar that the shape like sausages.

The taste of it's Empek-empek already good, the sauce also already good, but maybe too much brown sugar inside. So she will improved the food she sell for.
Beside that she also delivered me some green-bean cakes.
And also the Risol, as for me the Risol was twi thumbs up. :)


For order, you can email me or call the seller "Melissa (Phone +6281360936205).
Happy Culinary :)

Good Luck
Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment