Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lunchie With Tea and Cake

A better place for lunch time was the quite and calm place to ease the stressed out from the jobs thing to do.
So I chose this place, called "Tea and Cake" a cafe that using tea and cake for the specialty at this cafe.
This place was design in classic style with using broken white and soft blue for the color of the place.




I called my beloved customer for joining me to have lunch here. 
We ordered Choco Lava cake with matcha ice cream for our opening dishes, actually this was dessert, but it came out earlier so we craved it out directly for our opening.
The Choco Lava Cake itself already quite good, the choco taste was good, but as for me the cake itself too much as I mean too thicky. And the combination of Matcha ice cream itself was perfect!


(Choco Lava Cake with Matcha Ice Cream)

Then coming up the main courses, I ordered Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Salmon and my cust ordered Spaghetti Tom Yam.
I'm sure all of you ever taste the Aglio Olio, how about craving a pasta with combination of Thai Cuisine?
At Tea and Cake they served it. The Spaghetti Tom Yam itself was perfectly cooked, the Tom Yam taste was good, the acid taste was balance and the aroma of course make us drool. #LOLS


 (Spaghetti Tom Yam)


(Spaghetti Aglio Olio)

Then we also have side dish or snacks, because I was curious about the Mexican favourite food, I chose the Tortila Guacamole.
The tortila itself was the flat crispy dough with cheese and the guacamole was the blend avocado with cubic sliced tomatoes for making the guacamole taste fresh.
Actually I didn't like avocado, but the avocado for this guacamole was perfect for me and the acid from the tomato make the raw flavor from the avocado decrease.


(Tortila Guacamole)

Ahh, so sorry I don't ordered any tea, because very sleepy that time and so tired did many jobs, I ordered the hazelnut coffee and I got chance to saw the Baristta made the coffee.
The Hazelnut coffee was taste oke, but a little too sweet, it doesn't matter that the coffee still can help me from the sleepy-ness.



For ya'll never come here, please take a visit here, because they also have cake stand that will make all of us drool.
They served you the finest tea and the sweetest cake for us to make our day great.
Current price here are around idr 25k - 100k.
Located at S.Parman Street beside Karo Street. Or you can follow them on the instagram teaandcakemedan

Good Luck and have a Good Food everyone.
Au Revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment