Tuesday, December 10, 2013

De Coffee For Evening Break

As you know, many Coffee Place (in Tionghua we said "Kopi Tiam) opened nowadays. It was the affect of the increasing of the Culinary passion of people here in Medan.

Last 2 weeks, around 20s something in November, I just finished of meeting with some client and have a very late lunch with some friends.
So we make appointment to meet up at De-Coffee.

De Coffee was new Cafe that was openend around 3-4 months ago. The customers here was several, so it was okay for new comer Coffee Place here.
The design was very Contemporary in using such woods materials.

I just ordered the "Beef Blackpepper Kwetiau", the taste was score by me for 60, the taste was okay already, just the pepper not too tasty and I got no spice of there. But at least the smell, the beef and the broth of the Kwetiau is good enough.
Then some of my friends ordered the same dishes with me.
But one of them ordered the spaghetti bolognaise, as looked the presentation was good but so sorry I didn't taste it.




Because the theme and the name itself was "De Coffee", I tried to ordered a cup of Coffee Latte, the hot temperature was ok, but the taste a little bit acid from the milk, I think.
It was suitable for nowadays, because can warm up for the rainy days this December.

The current price here was around idr 20k - 50k. Located at Cemara Asri Boulevard (West side). 

Many people came here for business gathering or even friendly gathering.



Here's some video of latte art. Enjoy :)



Culinary was always the best 
Good Luck :)
Au Revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment