Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Coffee Box-ing WIth An Old Friend

Welcoming my "long time no see" friend's, that just dropped at Medan for several days.
As we all are missed the home-made dishes, we went to Coffee Box, as for me.. 'again', #LOLS

So why not? I ordered a plate of eggs-martabak complete with the curry, a quite simple dishes and easy to make and light to craved. The point was from the compliment side, the curry itself.
The curry of Coffee Box was okay, not too thicky. Seems like I loved the curry more than the martabak. XD

Then some of my friends order the "nasi tim (steam rice)", and the fried rice.
For some snacks we ordered the potato chips with the homemade mayo, and as for me I loved the mayo so much

Ah.. because of welcoming the Christmas, everywhere along the Mall was decorated with Christmas Decoration..
Ahh.. it's fun and so wonderful 




By the way, thanks for Makanmana.net Mr.Leo for teaching me how to snap the food photo.
I just an amateur food photography but I'll learn more and develop more wider in this passion.
Good Luck :)

Au Revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment