Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Welcoming Mr. Bondan Winarno

On 24 Nov 2013, exactly it was Sunday that I got news from my friend that Mr.Expert Indonesia Culinary "Bondan Winarno" came by to Medan.

He came to Medan for promoting the newest Indonesia rice named "Beras Maknyuss".
The promotion starts on 9 a.m and located at Beruang Traditional Market.
I got a chance to meet him and chit chating with him for only a while, because the market too crowded and so many people want to took photos with him.

Ah.. He also got invitation to reviewed newest Traditional Indonesia Food House that just opened 2 weeks ago.
But sadly I can't joined them because I have another appointment to do.

But as for me He is the Best.
I read his book and I got many knowledge about every culinary or traditional cuisine from Sabang till Merauke.
I learned from where the foods came out, there's always a story behind every foods that already been famous nowadays.


Just FYI, me also step by step went to the place that he ever visited for food review, not only Medan but also outside Medan.




See you again Mr. Bondoan Winarno. Hope I can learn more for you...
Good Luck :)
Au Revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment