Monday, September 16, 2013

It's My 13th September

Hello my dear readers, how are you? I bet all of you was "Excellent" XD
Remember that I ever told you the Special Day on September?
Actually it's my birthday guys. :)

I don't celebrated my birthday actually, kind of ashamed that I was already 23. *Sobs.. :(
and.. still.... hahaha... still be me myself, single XD

I just tried to call my besties, Mariani and Benny for having dinner, a simple lite dinner at Breeks Cafe at Sun Plaza.
But, so surprised they bought me a cake, Mariani said no birthdays without a cake. Hahaha...
Even it's simple celebration but I was happy enough to spent time with them.
But I was already celebrate my Chinese b'day at home with my family.

Breeks Cafe was kind of Cafe that have a quite comfortable situation, not noisy and comfy enough. They served the Italian foods, such as Pizza, pasta, steaks also.
I ordered berry smoothies that day.

The current price was from Idr 19k - 168k. You can try here and can have gathering here, it's comfy and the design was also so edgy and urban.



















That's it, just simple celebration but fun enough. Haha..
Looks how fat is Benny. wow..

Thanks for you 2 guys. Love ya so much.

And thanks for the make up kit for the present. I love it so much. The make up kit was from Martha Tilaar the set Of Caring Color.
So appreciate the present. Mwah mwah..


Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment