Monday, September 9, 2013

Office Fashion Leisure

Every teenagers were posting their blog about "Back To School" things, from fashion, their style and also the accessories.

How about me?
Actually I'd like to say, I want to share about the Office looks, for women, especially like me.
I was working at Foundry Industry where not all girls would like to have this kind of job, except just at back office.
Foundry Industry was kind like an industry that produce the iron that will make another girls feels bad, because of the dirtiness and also the un-healthy condition here cause by the smoke from the iron tank.
But somehow, as for me this is cool job that I've ever have, and here I was the marketer.

So here's some my kind of style to face the industry condition, even simple I'd like it well.
And this is also my September wishes. Ah... 4 days more to the special day. Lols
The picture below was Alexander Wang office, what do you think? Very attractive design in very simple touches. Great!



And here's the Office looks bag from Svpply online store, you can click there to see more executive bag that was suitable for office look and your office leisure. The bag was From Zara-Office Looks Bag. Just checkiot on Svpply website.

Second choice of my pick up was Marc Jacobs. I'll let you find it out on Svpply too. The design of Marc Jacob as for me was more edgy, not only suitable for Office Looks, but also suitable for daily used.
And me? I prefer the Marc Jacob more. 



 And next about the Wedges for Office looks, ahh.. FYI, I adore wedges more than heels. XD
This wedges picture I got from My Loveable Room . They share about fashion, food, entertainment and so on. You can see there Guys. :)


Next, this was the Office Looks pants that I choose. This is Women Leisure Boot Cut Long Pants. I found out that the pants was adorable too, not too wide and also not too skinny. It fits me with kind of my body size. LOLS. You can find it at Wearing Sales. And a little info also, it's free shipping. :)


And here's the list that I want it most. A set of office looks that send by my friends, but she didn't told me what brand is that, and I'll find it by myself.
But I'll show you just for an inspiration of Office Looks. 
Hope you like it :)



Because I was working in a Industry, so I prefer to wear pants more than skirt. How pity.. *sobs

Aha.. some of my friends ask me, "Why don't you just made a Fashion Blog?"
I'm so sorry my dear friends, because I can't leave my jobs, so I just share to you all via posting in my Blog.
But I'll made a fashion blog if I've already find the right time.
And me myself also really can't pose perfectly on camera. LOLS

If I have chance, I'll try to learn for posing on camera. Hihihi...












Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment