Monday, September 30, 2013

A Full Saturday Activity

Comment Alle-vouz my readers..
Along with the last moment on September, may I say, it's a really busy September but I enjoyed it.

The morning of Last Saturday, I enjoyed a simple Breakfast with one of my customer, and we talked about some business that we onto.

My customer choose to have breakfast at "Bakpau Aeng", located at Cemara Asri on Boulevard Street No.88, you can find it easily, because the place located at the most backside of the Kompleks.
Nah, the specialty was "Bakpao" of course, in english we say "Steamed Bun".
My customer ordered the original Bakpao with meat, me ordered Bakpao with meat, with chili and of course with salted duck egg..
What can I bear to say? It's so DELICIOUS.

And the other specialty was the coffee also, they only served the KOPI O.
You can add extra milk, sugar or creamer.
The Place was so shady, even without any fan or air conditioner, the air around there was so good.
Makes me kind of little sleepy when talking to customer. LOLS



After finished business time with my customer, like usual, continue working and so on until 3 P.M.
And I enjoyed my saturday night with my mom and dearest Angel.
We just went to a Plaza, where as again if not Sun Plaza?
LOLS...
Seems like the only famous Plaza in Medan. XD

We just having a lite dinner, and all about toast again. hahaha..
As you know, that Saturday was my full Day with "Caffeine" OMG.
Made me can't sleep.. Because I ordered Teh Tarik again. LOLS


Here's the Kaya Butter Toast at QQ Kopi Tiam. I love toast very much, and thanks for Angel that treat us that night.
It just cost us a plate of toast around idr 18k.

And that Saturday night, We took a narcism pictures together.
A lot of pictures actually. XD

Me and Angel dressed in Black and White but in different Style.
Let's scroll more to check it out :)





(My outfits; chiffon t-shirt from my aunt, heels from bellagio, a yellow clutch from bkk, necklace & earings from online shopping, pants by hermes, grey ribbon by princess)

You see? a full daily, hmmm....a full whole activity but it's fun..
Just a simple quote of the day "Just enjoy every moment and every single time that you passed by, you'll find that your life was meaningful and wonderful"

Good Luck
Au Revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment