Saturday, September 7, 2013

Culinary is Perfecto Part VIII

Oh la la... how are you guys? I hope all of you in an "Excellent" and good condition.
Today is 7 Sept 2013, I was curious about 6 days to go, do you all know what date and what day is that?
hmm.. let me keep it secret first. XD

Last Wednesday, 4 Sept I spent time after worked with Merry, my bestie that just married last May 2013.
I hope you all remember it well. Hahaha...
We share many things and she also, guess what?? Now she's pregnant.. OMG I'm so happy to heard that.
I hope it will be a daughter for first coming child. Hahaha...
And surprisingly today my bestie Eliz told me that she was also pregnant too, in coming for second child.
How happy I am to know that 2 of my friends been pregnant in same time.
Congratz to Merry and also Eliz.

Nah... back to topic and back to "delicious" things, that is always named "FOOD". LOLS
I spent time with Merry at Coffee Box at Sun Plaza.
The place was design similar to kopi tiam but in Mall, kind same like Kok Tong Cafe.
For me it's cozy and also comfy. Many oldies and traditional houseware was being place there for being the decorations.
The current price here was from idr 8k - 85k. 
We ordered Tom Yam Seafood, Potato chips with mayonese, Tuna Croisant with Fries, and so on.
Oh my Tzu Ching friends also joined, such as Albert, Silvanie, and so on.














Nah FYI, if you see the menu carefully, they served the Vegetarian Dishes. So for you that eat veggie, you can try here too.

That's Merry with one of her friend. How she looks? a little FAT. LOLS..

So guys, just come and have a taste of their food, I am sure you'll order more than you eat. LOLS

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment