Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Little Time Gathering With Little Matthew

Allo, Comment Alle-vouz my readers?
I'm really sure that you're all was incroyable. :)

Sorry to give the late post, because so many job-list to do this month. I think September was my lucky month, God also Bless me with full of income selling. XD

This time I'd like to share about last 2 weeks. I spent time with Eliz and her son, Matthew.
It's been around 8 months I haven't see my besties and also her son.
Look..! how adorable he is. Kinda cute right? Like me... #LOLS, just kidding.



I spent a simple and single little time with them at Killiney Kopi Tiam, that located at Thamrin Plaza and of course near from my home sweet home.
Killiney was a Kopi Tiam that with all Singaporean dishes, but some of the snacks still in Indonesian.
I ordered the Singaporean Laksa and Eliz order the Laksa Fried Chicken, and for the snacks, special in Killiney was the TOAST of course, we ordered the Butter Kaya Toast. 
For beverages, just simple one, the "Teh Tarik".
The current price was from idr 10k - 45k. They usually have promotion package for the beverages and toasts.

What is Teh Tarik?, It's tea which mixed with milk, and they pour the Mixed tea and milk with 1 meter distance from above, and pour it to the glass that on bottom position.

For Example like this, I give you the photo.


As I know, Teh Tarik was a famous drinks from Malaysia, especially at Melaka, they have a place called Little Indians, if You're about going there for traveling, I assume you to have a test of the Teh Tarik taste there.






The Teh tarik that we ordered was with iced one. 
FYI, if the froth was more thick than the Tea inside, means that Teh Tarik will be more value-able and more delicious.
Why don't just try at Killiney first? LOLS
Every different people who made Teh Tarik, will have different taste also. How amazing. XD

And now I already miss little Matthew. He enjoyed when we gave him toast and smile like that's the wonderful things that he ever get. So C.U.T.E. OMG, I can't help oh his Smile.
Hahaha.....


Will see you soon and very soon Matthew, Auntie Shilvi will buy many snacks for ya.. LOLS.
Hope her mother don't worried about the snacks that I'll buy for him.

Ahh, my readers, please follow my instagram Shilvia_lie, I post a lot of my culinary and activity there. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

Good Luck :)
Au revoir.....

No comments:

Post a Comment