Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Past Favorite songs

Holla...
I'm singing.. "And I know this crush will going away, yeah yeah yeah yeahhh...."

How I miss the past songs...
How bout you my readers?

Every single hits of David Archuleta was good to sing and happy to listen.
As for me I love his songs.
But so pity, I didn't follow his new singles nowadays because of being busy of my jobs!
*Sobs...

Dear readers, why not, If you share a little bit about your favorite songs to me?
Let's us be more friendly... XD
But share the songs from the past years, not the newest songs.
For example N'sync, Backstreet boys, or even Westlife? The Black Eyed Peas?

I was so nostalgic with Westlife songs, especially "Mandy".

I will share the videos to you all, or you can also open it up at Youtube.

Hope you enjoy this song "Crush" by David Archuleta

Good Luck :
Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment