Monday, September 2, 2013

A simple farewell gathering

Hai, kind of strange to post two posting in quite a few times. LOLS..
But the things I shared was what I've been in these weekend that I just passed it. :)

What a beautiful morning to have some time to spend at Tzu Chi, opps.. I haven't share to you all my readers, about the Camp that Tzu Chi held. The first camp that they held in Medan.

I promise will post it as soon as possible. Hehehe.....


Nah that was the view from the behind balcony of Tzu Chi. Whether it was raining, but say to me, beautiful right??? Hehehe...

I finished from the activity around 3 pm, and rushing home for prepared myself to have a gathering with such besties.
They were, Felicia, Jasinda, Hendrik, Anwar, and Ferry.
Felicia will Flight to Beiijing tomorrow morning around 9 am flight.
Safe flight my dear, we wish you success there in quite a long time, 1 years!

So we decided to have a gathering at Kopi Baba, located at Ex-Kesawan Square. Remember I ever told about Kesawan? The 061 Bistro? Yeps, Kopi Baba just not far from there. :)

I must say, we all was in a very hungry condition so ordered too many and too much. LOLS
The price was cheap, around idr 10k - 72k. Kopi Baba also had a small boutique that sells local Medan brand, you wanna know it? If you're at Medan, just come and see it. 

The design was comfy and not too much, I hope you will understand what I mean "Too Much". XD

We ordered too much until me myself also forget the name of the menu's that we ordered, I just remember some, such like fish and chips, chicken fettuccine, sausage fried rice, crab fried rice, potato wedges and so on. Phew...
















ahhhh...will miss felicia so much, be a good girl there.
See you soon at our Graduation Ceremony this December.

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment