Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The name of Coffee Crowd

Everybody know why the name of Cafe "Coffee Crowd"?
In traditional Chinese people, esp our Medan Chinese, if a shop or whatever company, if we put a positive words into our shop name, can effect their fortune.
But as for me that just a myth. Actually I don't believe in myth, but sometimes myth also can became real in life. How complicated...

This how I opened up my mind to give an opinion about Coffee Crowd, LOLS.. must be funny if you read this.
The Positive Opinion : because the Cafe was located at the very crowded Mall, and also full of crowded people. And also the dishes they served was in "Jumbo" size. Me myself also ate till can't hold my breath. Lols..  The Mall that I mean is Medan Fair Plaza. Try to go there and you can see how crowded the Mall was, esp on Weekend too.
The Negative Opinion : because they believe in Chinese Traditional Myth, so they put a word of "crowd" so their Cafe will always be Crowded (try to speak out "Crowded" words in a very Bass Echo Voice). XD.

But most of all, that just the intermezzo for ya'll. :)
I ordered Ifumie Binjai, with big size and full of vegetables and also Teh Tarik, my friend just ordered Seafood fried rice and Avocado Juice.
Last my brother joined us also, but he don't order anything just iced tea, phew...
The current price of the cafe was from idr 10k - 55k. Quite average price for ya'll.










Why I came here? 
Because.. I just got my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, with 8 inch sized. So after bought the Samsung, we directly go to Coffee crowd for having dinner.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 was newest Samsung Tablet. The design was more SLIM that last Tab 1 and 2.
The back camera was 5 Mp and front camera was 2 Mp.
Internal memory was available until 16 Gb.
Quite enough for me. I found out this Tab was cool than the other, so I was crazy with this Tab 3 till can't slept if I haven't got it.
The others Android or Tablet don't catch up my eyes, hahaha.. so Weirdo. XD



What do you think guys?

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment