Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fellow Gathering Session (Culinary Part)

Ciao everybody...
This time was my best time with Ex-Dko team.
We ever had our gathering at Tea and Cake, but just few of them come.
And last week was the perfect day to me exactly to saw my Ex-team gather together and make crazy fun together.

We went to Uncle K, the cafe that I ever shared to you all already, but this time because the 2nd time, I tried the other dishes.
And of course of many people, we order more. LOLS.
I bet you already know about where Uncle K located and their current price.

This time I choose the "Nasi goreng sambel Ibis", the fried rice that cooked with spice and some of salty crispy little fish in indonesia we called "Ikan asin", Tehehe...
The picture of what I ordered was below..
Hope you enjoy it :)







Ah, do you still concern about Teh Tarik? At Uncle K, me ordered that to, kind of excited if I saw the menu have Teh Tarik. Lols.
At Uncle K, their Teh tarik was named "Nam Yan Teh Tarik", I ordered the iced one, and look up the froth, so thick and the taste also so creamy. I bet if you all loves something creamy with some of tea addict, you'll love their Tea Tarik.
Ahh.... Uncle K also have "Nam Yan Kopi Tarik" that  was ordered by our fellas Tommy.
Some of them ordered mineral waters and Dark Chocolate Blend with Bubble.



We really did have fun together, Chit chat a lot, because it's been long time we not see each other.
We also plan to have next gathering on October, but we will discover place outside town and I will hunt myself for the countryside culinary.
Hope it will be and just wait for it. :P







There's a quote of being a good team work, "Never judge each others, accept what they are and who they are".
Believe me, If you all ever think about my Quote, your friendships or team work will be more solid than ever.

Good Luck
Au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment