Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Penang Culinary Hunting Part III

The next day, 23 Oct 2013 still at Penang.
I woke up at 8 a.m Penang time, and it's 7 a.m at Medan.

Because still tired of yesterday all day long out and activities, so we just being lazy for a while and I played my gadget and posted my culinary food photos to my instagram.
Follow me if you haven't follow my insta to know more about my hunting, Shilvia_Lie and thanks before XD

Here's I take shoots of Penang morning scenery from the Apartment we lived on 14th floor.
A beautiful view of the ocean and YES.. the wind was really fresh air from the ocean.
But it's kinda cloudy, so the sea was not as clear as seen in real.


After we took bath and prepared everything for going back hometown, we went to Gurney lower ground floor to searched breakfast.
First, my aunt would like to have breakfast at 600cc, unfortunately "closed already".

So we changed our next destination to have breakfast at Chicken Rice Chop.
The specialty here was Hainam Chicken Rice(10.9 rm), so I ordered that but with the roasted chicken and my aunt ordered the Mee with Sweet Pork (11.0 rm).
Mee with Sweet Pork was kinda seem like "Mie Pansit" that usually Medan people loved to have for their breakfast.

For the dessert we ordered "Rujak Penang" that cost 10 rm. And for the drink, we just ordered hot tea and shared together.

Seems like we're taking too many bags. LOLS


After we have breakfast, we directly went to Adventis Hospital, my aunt have appointment for little medical checkup.
A long way to Hospital, I enjoy the scenery of the sea, actually I dunno what to call it, Harbor or Sea???
Ahh... whatever... at least I enjoyed it.

 
At Hospital I met 2 little kids that was came from Arab, they're really cute.
The boy was 4 years old and the girl was 9 years old.
They're really cute, chubby and funny.
They played with us when we were waiting for our turn to see the Doctor.


And after finished all the things we done at Hospital, we have no idea where to go anymore, so just back directly to the airport and have chitchat there just two of us.
We have really fun chitchat on our short traveling.

At Airport we just crave KFC for our way back to Medan.
See you again Penang...
My next trip that I'll be hunting was Thailand-Bangkok (4D3N).
When???? Still secret.. :) ASAP.. I'll go there


See youuuu Penang... I hope I can arrange more longer time for hunting more food at Malaysia.
Join me readers?? XD

Good Luck :)
Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment