Friday, October 4, 2013

Grow Your Network with Food

Hello again my beloved readers.
I want to share about "How to grow your business network from culinary"
Actually, I was just ordinary girl that just loved to eat much, styling better and talk more. XD
I was working in one company that was produce the parts for palm mill, in easy word we say "foundry".
I was the marketing there, pity to say the only marketing there to handle all of the customers that ordered with us, but so lovely I have a teamwork that help and teach me a lot there.
I put all my willing and also my passion into this job. and as I can say "I love my job". XD

Nah, stop about my job description.
I just invited my clients to have lunch with me 2 days ago.
They asked me to chose the place, because I love searching for new places and I chose "Uncle Kaya".

FYI my readers, Uncle Kaya and Uncle K, was different cafe and also (of course) different owner.
Just the name of the Cafe almost just the same.
LOLS.

At Uncle Kaya Cafe, as I see the menu, their specialty was their toast. But because of lunch time, I didn't order the toast.
My clients also loved to have lunch here, they said the place was comfy and absolutely have outdoor place that they can smoke there. LOLS

The design of the cafe was in contemporary design, which we can see, more edgy and urban with the furniture itself using woods material and the wallpaper also was so suitable with the using of the floor that in wood pattern.

Make me feels like I'm in 75' old design cafe, I mean the oldies. If we make a similarity with fashion, we called it a Vintage style. 
Hahaha...

Current price at Uncle Kaya was around idr 15k - 148k.
I ordered the specialty dishes of Uncle Kaya, called Uncle Kaya Noodles.
It's in a big MUG of noodle and the mug was transparant, so you can see the arrangement of the dishes.
The noodles was crispy, because they fried the noodles.
Here we go for the photos.
















Oh, fyi, I snap the photos silently without knowing by them.
Hahaha.. how ashamed if they know that. #LOLS XD

If you gonna take your client for having lunch together, I bet this place was suitable enough, even the table size was small. hahhaa...

And the next day, yesterday I mean, Me and my lovely friends from office went to Palmex Exhibition.
I went there for meeting some customers that take part there and some of the suppliers too.
Many western people, malaysia and indian people or maybe the company also take part on the exhibition.
Our company got the invitation from Palmex, so Me and Sinta went there to learning and also meeting some people there.
The exhibition was great. I can know more about what my job are and the people who will in-charge more with me.

Ah, I put on formal dark pink dress and a black blazer from "Tokyo Fashion" and also my simple wedges from Yongki Komaladi.




That's just a big line about my job. I bet you all also know if I just said "foundry", lols..
How about you? Are you enjoy your job?

If you loved your job, your way to be success will be more clearly be seen.
Good Luck
Au Revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment