Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Relaxing Day for Sidewalk Snacks

Bonjour everybody..! :)
Talking about relaxing day, I just having my relaxing time last week after my day from Tzu Ching activities, we came for giving a hand for helping the blood donation activity.

Hopefully there were really many good people came by for giving the blood donation, and it reached 410 people who gave us the blood donation to give to others people who really need the bloods.

After the blood donation activity finished, we gathered together for have a chitchat and also practiced for some of sign language. :)
See.. some of them was really having a serious fun time. XD


 
After finished that activity, my friend came to fetch me and we went for having a relaxing time and craving for snacks, so sorry that time my stomach still full, so I can't taste all the sidewalk snacks there.
*Sobs :(

We just grab for lite snacks, it's a long potato chips with corn essence and I bought the roasted sausage and fish ball with sweet sour chili sauce.. Nyummy...
And we ordered the Soya Milk for the freshy drinks. :)
It's really cheap to have snacking culinary hunt around the Sidewalk of Cemara Asri, the scenery and the weather also really good.
Sit for along time till sleepy. LOLS
Here we go for the photos.




Aha.. talking about Soya Milk, I have an idea for going to one place that was really have a good specialty in Soya or beancurd. The Place was called "Tong's Cafe". 
Just wait my beloved readers, I'll arrange my spare time for hunting Soya there.
And I'll tell you more about the Soya. :)

Have a great day
Good Luck

Au Revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment