Sunday, October 13, 2013

Freshy Freshy Healthy Culinary Diary

Hola amigos. How are you all my beloved readers?

I'd like to share a little about Freshy Healthy place for the food hunting.
The cafe was my favorite since I was still in college time, no matter when I have gathering with friends, of study for exam, I'll always find this place for sit by to doing my College activities.

The place call "Rachel Recipe", the first time they opened at Comp.Asia Mega Mas, near from the college that I studied for.
The founder still young, I bet she's around 26 years old. And Yep, the owner or founder was a women, a beautiful women. :)

Me with Sinta (friend from office) go to Thamrin Plaza actually was concentrate for shopping, because we heard information that some of the boutique held a big Discount.
Before we hunt for clothes, we hunt for dinner first, so I chose to have dinner at Rachel Recipe, they also opened branch there.

Me ordered the Fish Dorry Steak, winter fresh and of course french fries, and Sinta ordered the Summer fresh and fried banana with choco-cheese topping there.

Talking about FRESH, Winter fresh that I ordered was a mixed of grated ice, with mapple syrup complete cover with fruit jelly and also the toppings of Longan, lychee and seagrass.

How about Summer fresh? It's almost the same, but the plus one that summer fresh more sour than winter fresh, covered with fruit jelly also, with the toppings of a slice of lemon, bubble and nata de coco.

All I can say, it was so.. FRESH. Yay! and it's healthy also, because all the freshy beverages that we ordered can help us to smooth our digestion. :)

The current price here around idr 15k-40k.
Here's the photos below.








So if you want something fresh, just come here. I bet it was the perfect place to go. :)

Here's some video of fresh fresh healthy food to eat, Enjoy...


Good Luck 
Au Revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment