Monday, October 28, 2013

Penang Culinary Hunting Part II

Continuing with my travel and also my Culinary hunting at Penang..
Me and my Aunty lived in an apartment that located beside the Gurney Plaza that we just walked through the Gurney Park and we can go through the Anjung Penang Walk.



Usually we call Anjung Penang Walk in hokkien is "Huana-kak".
At Anjung Penang Walk, we can see many tourists and people of Penang itself love to eat here, because it's located near to the ocean as we called Pie Harbour.

Before we went to Anjung Penang walk, me and my aunty take a break to go round the Mall and shopping, it's always habit of women.. "shopping".
I don't dare to said that I don't like shopping, but I loved to shopping, sometimes me also need see my purse condition.. sobs*, #LOLS

And yes.. we went to the Fresh market at lower ground of the Plaza..
We bought some snacks for our lite breakfast for next day.
Their market was arranged very neatly and I love to go there even just for go round and round XD


After we paid to the cashier and then we directly went to the Anjung Penang Walk, ahh.. FYI Malaysia was very straight of not using any plastic or plastic bag, they will charged us for using any plastics.
So they was very supporting of prevent the global warming. GREAT.!

We went to Anjung Penang walk, along when we walked, I was very happy to feel the wind gust from the ocean, it was really comfy and relaxing our tiredness of walking all day.

We choose to sat near the fruit stall, the uncle of the fruit stall not only sell fruits but also the juices.
Their juices was originally fresh and nice.
I ordered the guava juice and my aunty ordered the Thai coconut iced, it cost us Rm 7.80 for two juices that we ordered.


And my aunty said, If you eat here, you must eat "Char Kwe Tiaw", so that she ordered one for eat together.
Then after we ordered the Char Kwe Tiaw, I was in a willingness of having some snacks, and we ordered some roasted snacks like Fish sticky ball, pork bacon and soon.
Per stick cost Rm 2.50


Here's some view of Anjung Penang walk situation, it was crowded of many tourists and also Penang people also..
I've met a lot of Korean Tourist, feel kinda of weird because I didn't understand every word they said. LOLS
 
Winds blew so calm and food was excellent for the beautiful night that I enjoyed.


Last before we went back to apartment and take rest, we went through the Gurney Plaza, along our way to Apartment, we saw the arts creation from rice paddy made by art students there.
I mean the art creation was finish already so people who hanging around there can take a look an the Art creation.

Here is it, and I also put a pic of the meaning of the Art they made.
What a beautiful art and so colorful. how creative they are.

The art was made by "Melvin Arlegui" from Equator-Academy of art.


Beautiful isn't it?
Their performance was really neat that make everyone wanna stop by to see and learn what is that.

The art named "Richness of The Land", that quotes :
A time bloom and harvest that reminds us how we can be in life.
Blessings is given without asking.
Kindness is given without seeking.
Love is given without forcing.
Being human is human when we are in our outmost kindness.

Let's us continue to my last day of culinary hunting at Penang
Good Luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment