Thursday, October 24, 2013

Penang Culinary Hunting Part 1

Holla guys, I've just came back 2 days ago from Penang, Malaysia.
Actually I just accompany my beloved aunty for medical checkup there, but I don't miss out the culinary things.
I always want to hunt for Malaysia Culinary, especially Penang and Melaka.

But this time just have a short and simple time for visiting Penang.
Let me arrange another time for hunting another culinary, not only in Indonesia, my lovely hometown Medan, but also hoping that I really have a big chance to taste the foods all around the world. 
Amen... :) 

Join me? XD

It's just a short journey, Me and my aunty just went Penang for 2 days.
First of first, here's some photos of our Medan new Airport (inside waiting room to the flight gate), named Kualanamu International Airport (KNIA).



Before we flight to Penang, we waited around 1 hour so that me and my aunty sat a while at "Q-Talk Fresh Tea and Juice" near the flight gate 1-3. I ordered the Caramel milk tea that cost me idr 35k and my aunty ordered Mango Yakult that cost idr 28k.

The caramel milk tea was good enough to help me fulfill my stomach before we take flight. The taste was sweet with some nyummy fat from the caramel, and Mango yakult? 
Yeah, the taste was so freshy with some sweet and sour taste that came out from the mango and the strong taste of fermentation milk from the Yakult.


After that, the time was 2 pm sharp and the flight operator already spoke out to the passengers for check into the plane, and we took Airasia for our flight to Malaysia.

----------------------

We arrived Penang on 3 pm (Malaysia time), and then from airport we directly went to Gurney Plaza for grabbed lunch, it was a late lunch actually.
Look... how beautiful sunny day at Penang. :)

 

We drop to "Max Gourment", their specialty was Chinese Food, Dimsum and the Juices.
We ordered the Spicy Tom-yam seafood fried rice, fried turnip, Hongkong wonton soup, creamy steam bun and dragonfruit smoothies with mango.
The current price here was around rm 8.90 - rm 35.00 according to that your order.

The favorite one for me was the Creamy steam-bun, it's just usual bun but with a creamy sauce that made from egg and milk that already been blend together. The taste was a little sweet, and have a rough texture from the eggs when the cream melt into my mouth.
The second favorite was the wonton soup, the wonton was shrimp wonton with a clear vegetable soup that made the taste became simple taste and delicious.
But unfortunately... their chili was not spicy..... *sobs :(


 

That's the first part of my culinary hunting at Penang..

Will be continue to my second part..
Hope you all enjoyed my sharing of my first post of my Penang Culinary Hunting.

I will post the next one A.S.A.P

Good Luck :)
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment