Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Seafood Attack

Hello my dear readers..
Talking about seafood, here's some explanation about seafood.
According to Mr.Wikipedia, seafood is any form of sea life regarded as food by humans. Seafood prominently includes fish and shellfish. Shellfish include various species of molluscs, crustaceans, and echinoderms.

As you know, there's a lot of seafood cuisine, if you're at Italy, they have their own seafood specialty, or even in America, Korea and soon.
As I was in Medan that the population of Tionghua were here, as me myself, usually we cooked seafood in Chinese specialty and also combination of Indonesian specialty.

Continue about seafood, actually I was a little bit of allergic to seafood, but I can't bare to not eating that especially the prawn.. XD

The most favorite seafood from Italian specialty was Spaghetti with mussels, clamps and shrimp.
But Unfortunately, Medan Culinary haven't had this kind of dish, the most similarity was the Seafood Spaghetti that I ever ate at "Gardenia Cafe", but the Indonesian taste still strong that the Italian taste.


The Spaghetti with mussels, clamps and shrimps was very strong taste in the seafood combination with the pasta.
You can search how to cooked this Seafood Pasta by click here
They give the instruction to cooked this Spaghetti with Mussels, Clamps and Shrimps. Enjoy :)















How about the Seafood cuisine from Medan?
Usually Medan people loved to ordered prawns, crabs, squids and soft crabs. 
I just having my seafood culinary hunting last weekends, at simple restaurants, their specialty was "Crabs cooked with Padang Sauce".

It tasted spicy, savoury, and very tasteful. Cooked with Padang Sauce was the cooking combination from Chinese and Padang exactly. Not only the crabs that we ordered, we also ordered "Mussels cooked with oyster sauce" and also the "Kale Belacan (Kangkung Belacan)".
Here's the photos..


So how is it? 
All I can say was "DELICIOUS", we ordered 1.5 kg of the crabs that cost us idr 150k.
The other dishes also delicious, so tasteful and make me forget about my allergic even my diet. #LOLS.

Here's a video for you that loves the Seafood Pasta by Chef Dennis Vieria, Enjoy :)


Good Luck :)
Au Revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment