Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mommy and Daughter Culinary Time

Ciao! my beloved readers.
I would like to say congratz to my Mom that she was excellently achieve her greatest selling achievement of "Serta" beds.
How tired she was. She tried her very best to have a very best performance along the exhibition.

Talking about Mom, I visited her when she was at exhibition last week. I asked her to have dinner with me together and she agreed.
She also know that I was learning for the best in culinary, even it was just my hobby, but I put my culinary hunting into my passion.

Just take around 20 minutes that I can have dinner with her together.
This time was a cheap package of dining time. LOLS, because my mom was kind of a simple person that can accept where, when and what to eat. XD

We went to the 7th floor of Thamrin Plaza and have our dine at Share Happy cafe.
Share Happy cafe was the cafe that collaborate with "Walls" Ice-cream.
That day, we saw the banner that have a quiet cheap promo pack of dining.
The specialty here was of course the ice-cream, we didn't order some, because of my mom limited time for dinner.
Current price at Share Happy was around idr 15k - 65k.

My mom ordered the rice with broccoli and chicken complete with such like creamy sauce, a small plate od fruits salad, and my Pattaya fried rice.
We got free orange juice, Yay!
FYI, Pattaya fried rice as for me was delicious. It's was a perfect match that they fried the rice with fish-ball and also "Lychee" cover with scramble egg and cheese above there. It's fantastico. <3
Here we go for the photos...










Ahhhh... even it was a shortest time me and my mom dining time, but I was satisfied and FULL. #LOLS
And absolutely fun have a little time with mom for also accompany me to learn more about my culinary hobby.

Ahhh, dear readers, for next hunting, I'll hunt for the street side culinary and of course the lite bite.
Yay... I can't wait for that...

Here's some videos about foods and cooking, still always be my favorite :)
Enjoy..


Good Luck
Au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment