Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Thailand Travel and Foodhunting Diary Part VI

Continuing day 3 at huahin…

After we finished from the first floating market, we headed to Sam Phan Nam Floating market. Nah this one was the real floating market guys, even we didn’t see any seller using the canoe on the water for selling, but I bet you this one was more bigger and better than the 1st one.

It just took around 15 minutes from huahin floating market to Sam Phan Nam floating market.
Here we can see many small booths from traditional foods, snacks, finger foods, accessories, clothes, and so on.
The air at Sam phan nam also more better than Huahin floating market. Here’s some photos of Sam Phan Nam floating market.



The market was just too big and wide, so we stopped a while for having foods. Here we ordered the freshy Baby coconut that just been boiled. But guys, don’t eat the white one, it was the coconut soft shell that taste very bitter and I also craved a bite of them, awwww so bitter, Ew!
I was being fooled by Benny that said, "eat all of that, it was delish", and ahhh... he lied.. 

Don’t worry the coconut boiled meat was great, taste like jelly, I think it will be more delish if we can have it in cool.


 (Baby Coconut)

What can I say if a coffee addict found out a cafe full of coffee? Yes, it's me, I found oud a booth that sold coffee. Because the weather was just too hot so I just ordered the ice cappucino.
The most good one here was they didn't used coffee powder, but they used the coffee beans.
As I saw it was the dark roast coffee bean that specialized for the cafe. 
A glass of ice cappucino cost us 50baht, quiet cheap and in large size guys. woohoo!

(Ice cappucino)

Sam Phan Nam floating market tour was just ended here. Let's go to the last place, Santorini Park located at Cha-am, I think it still on Huahin area, am I right? Or....

Before we entered the Santorini Park, we dropped a while for having a late lunch at small and simple restaurant. So sorry I didn't know the price of the foods we ordered, because Benny just ordered to us and he even didn't know what foods that he ordered, LOLS
Then I asked the driver uncle the foods name.

 (Seafood fried rice)
 (Cha-long with rice)
(Prawn Dry-Noodles)

I really don't know how to describe what kind of foods they ordered, but as for me the taste still good on our asian taste or tongue.
Especially for Cha-long, I was curious about that then I tried a little... ahhh... it was a bowl of sauteed beef with using soy-sauce and the broth of the beef with water, even a little tasteless, put some salt and it was quiet delicious.

Here's some photos of Santorini Park guys, enjoy...
 (the view above from the joyride)


Beautifull isn't it? whether it was not a real Santorini, but I was satisfied with the beauty arts they done to the lands of nothing then became a wonderful playing ground that with a theme of Santorini.
Love it!

Next to the last part of my travel, a.s.a.p guys :)

Good luck and have a good food everyone #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir.....

No comments:

Post a Comment