Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thailand Travel and Foodhunting Diary Part V

Day 3 - 17 Mar 2014

There it is, my day 3 traveling to Huahin, ahh, on this part I'll give more photos about the 1st and 2nd place that I went.
And it was a long day trip here from Bangkok to huahin. It took 3 hours trip, but the big van we booked was so comfy, and a little big to us that just consists of 4 person.

The van can fit until 9 person, you'll feel really comfy here along your trip.
Before felt asleep, I enjoy the view first, woohoo!

Snapped photo along the highway to Huahin, a bit look alike my hometown but with different language, lols. You know, the highway at Thailand was awesome, you can see the sea up there.

Here we are arrived the 1st huahin tourism spot....

================================================================================
Plearnwan Market - Huahin - Thailand
Plearnwan market was a traditional market on the design. It so old, and there's some booths sold accessories and foods, clothes too.
It was just a very oldies market to be, but I loved it whatever the hot weather attacked us. Summer time right?



See? really fantastic right? They kept the oldies traditional market here and became a tourist center here, and I found it awesome. Then I found a little carnival there, but I think it was just a display, is it?
But one more time, the day I went there it was really HOT.

Not finished from Plearnwan before some snacks, here's we got mini crepes with some grated mango inside, and I didn't know how much it cost because benny just bought it, oh la la...


(Mini Crepes)

Ahh, mini crepes was not enough for me to fullfil my stomach then I ordered the Tako-rice (because I didn't know how to say/named it), cost us 50baht per ball.
I ordered with salmon one and with shrimp one, actually it was delish, but the beauty seller girl didn't put salt on it.

But it was the self-services booth, then you must put the salt by yourself, ahh the chili sauce and mayonesse too, :)

We done here for Plearnwan Market, let headed to the next location. :)
========================================================================
Huahin Floating Market and Farm
The driver from the tour we booked took us to Huahin floating market and farm.
The floating river was been made and arranged as it seen, not so many people came here, but I was in loved with the farm, a real beauty nature here.



After went around the floating market, then we went straightly to the farm, and so many sheeps there, the sheep statues and the real one too, ahh... a good scenery of the very beautiful preserve.
Guys, you should came here for enjoyed the farm scenery, guess I will come back here for next visit to Thailand.



For info guys, you can feed the sheeps and also fishes, voila.. here's when benny feed the fished with baby milk bottle, LOLS.



Funny right? and they're just so cute..aww....

After all of us enjoyed the beauty of the farm nature preserve, we went to Sam phan nam floating market, "a floating market" again.
Wanna see what the differences between Sam phan nam and Huahin floating market?
To be continue to Part VI dear readers...

Good luck and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir....

No comments:

Post a Comment