Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thailand Travel and Foodhunting Diary Last Part

Day 4 - 17 Apr 2014 (Last Day)

Last day last part of the travel and foodhunting diary of mine while at Thailand.

I snapped a photo of our breakfast for just to be a memorable moment on the foods, Haha..
Really, I loved the breakfast at Bangkok City Hotel, even taste just so so, but at least the ingredients they used was fresh, especially the salads, yummy!

After we checked out, then we put our baggages at the baggage locket for just around 2 - 3 hours because we rushly headed to the MBK mall and Siam Paragon for shopping and window shopping, Lols.



We didn't really enjoyed the MBK mall so we directly headed to Siam Paragon. For the exterior of MBK mall was nice right? but not as nice as the inside, LOLS.
We just bought some snacks here at MBK for bringing some gifts for our friends, families when we'll back to Medan.


Actually my baht run out already, left 1000 baht, ahh... pity!
That's why I didn't shopping, just window shopping, but I felt grateful because I used the money for my foodhunting time.
Coz, I think it will be more worth than shopping, right? If for you're food lover, you'll agree with me, :)

What did I do with left money? 
Actually Benny and Juliani were shopped together, Mariani shopped alone than I enjoyed tea time alone.
Yes tea time at TWG-Tea, just located at Siam Paragon Mall.


 

As you can see, it was located in center of 2nd floor of Siam Paragon, near H&M if I was not wrong.
I ordered the Royal set that cost me 690baht guys! Wow! a real expensive one.
But wait, it was very worth guys, because real tea leaves was expensive.

The royal set that I choose were consists of 1 sorbet of sunkist taste, 1 scone, 1 choco muffins, 3 french seafood sandwiches and a delight Silvermoon Green tea.
If you ordered just the tea itself, cost you 250 baht per cup and no Refill guys.

Here's let me describe the foods, it was all awesome, but just I didn't like the choco muffins, too easy to get mushy. 
Then let me share about the tea as in my opinion and what I tasted. The Silvermoon green tea was very light, low acid and low bitter, almost same like when I drank a earl grey green tea.
In Silvermoon Green tea I taste more light than earl grey and the green tea absence was so great, I just loved it at the first taste of my tongue, =P


(Silvermoon Green Tea)

After I enjoyed the tea time, Mariani catched up with me at the TWG tea showroom or shop. The tea shop was very colorful because different tea different bottle with different color.
There were earl grey buddha, assam, darjeling, ceylon with jasmine and so on. Too Much!
Fyi, the tea was really expensive and so sorry dearest "willing" I can't afford it, ahh....



After satisfied of enjoying tea time at TWG, Me and Mariani were looking for mango sticky rice, and yes we found it. The seller that served us that day was a very beautiful lady-boys, wow!
It cost us 80 baht per portion. Why we choose their booth? 
Because their sticky rice was the very interesting one, 3 colors baby. 




We bought the Mango sticky rice aroud 7 boxes, because we took it back to our lovely hometown. Guess what the mango taste like? It was Sweet!

We also bought Nori with Salmon for helped our stomach from hungriness and then my money went all out, Yay! How pity I am....
The Nori cost us 120baht. The taste was just very simple and not so interesting but I also didn't say that it was not delish guys.
Just the salmon inside with mayo was the good one. 
(Nori with salmon filling)

Ahhh.. so this is Goodbye and a farewell to Thailand. 
What a wonderful City, I will come and visit for more soon.


(While back to Medan, a good weather to be snapped on plane and I don't wanna missed it)

I haven't travel and see all of the Thailand heritage because of our shorty time vacation. I'll arrange anytime of my free time for come back to Thailand again.

Here's some clue for you guys, I'll visit Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur asap for just my culinary hunting diary.
Wait it up dearest readers. :)
Thanks for following my Thailand trip and foodhunting posts.

Goodluck and have a good food everybody #culinarypassiongirl
Au revoir... 

No comments:

Post a Comment