Monday, November 18, 2013

Pizza Boy After Convocation

Along past this 4 years, and yes we're graduated!
Me and my fellows (colleagues) were so happy and excited then we believed that after our study along this 4 years we will become more better than yesterday.
Thanks for my family, my daddy, my beloved sista and my colleagues!
Hope we all be the best




Nah.. after we're finished our convocation, we managed and arranged time to have gathering.
And the last choices was gather at Pizza Boy.

Pizza Boy located at Komp.Multatuli Blok CC 9 - Medan.
The design was simple and very unique, they put some street lamps inside the pizza house, some pictures that told us that was Texas Old Town, the furniture and the interior itself as for me was an urban street style.
The name of Pizza Boy already told us that the specialty was PIZZA of course.




We order 3 large size pizzas for 12 person, the crispy pizza with different taste and different side toppings.
Because of too many and I forgot what were inside the Pizzas.

But as for me the best one is the Pizza with smoked salmon, chicken sausages with side toppings of black olive, garlic and zucchini.
The smoked salmon was very tasteful with the smoked taste still in the salmon that makes the pizza very perfect in the combination with 3 toppings that I chose.


This is it the Pizza with smoked salmon, chicken sausage and 3 side toppings of black olive, garlic, zucchini and extra cheese. 

Some of colleagues ordered the pasta, such as Spaghetti Marinara, Spaghetti Carbonara, and me myself ordered the Fettucini Oglio with Seafood.
Here's some 

We ordered the cheesy potato wedges, the panacotta, Seafood Rissoto, and so on.
The current price here was around idr 8k - 60k.



Fyi, they served delivery too :)
The place and the food was very suitable for gathering like us. The foods was on average rate on my taste list.
The portion was already in standard, that makes some of my friends can eat all up without any leftovers. :)
May not waste your food ok my dear readers?

For you who loves the culinary but dunno where to go? let's find up Medan best culinary place to hunt on makanmana.net.
Checkidot XD


Good Luck :)
Au Revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment