Thursday, November 14, 2013

Indianesse Cuisine

Not so long time ago, it's about 2 weeks ago I just craved food of Indian dishes.
At Medan, there is a place or a location that full of Indian people that what I heard from my father story, they can be here in Medan because of the war and also the trading that happened long time before I was born. #LOLS

I just loved to crave the India Cuisine, their curry was very tasteful.
It was really an Indian Specialty to cooked Curry with lamb meat than in indian language is "Muttan".

I went to Cahaya Baru Indian Food House & Resto that was located at the place that my father told, it called Kampung Keling at Cik Dik Tiro Street.
I went there with someone that you know who. We ordered the specialty of their resto "Mutan Briyani", "Palak Peener", "Martabak", and for the beverages I ordered the rose milk and apple juice.
Current price here was Idr 35k - 50k.

What is Briyani?
Biryani/Briyani is a rice-based dish made with spices, rice (usually basmati) and chicken, mutton, fish, eggs, or vegetables. The name is derived from the Persian word beryā(n), which means "fried" or "roasted". Alternative spellings include biriani, biriyani, buriyani, beryani or beriani. Biryani was believed to have been invented in the kitchen of the Muslim Mughal Emperors - From Wikipedia.com

Here's the photos of originally Briyani from India.


And this the Place and the food that I ordered when I hunted for Indian Cuisine.
 The Mutan Briyani from Cahaya Baru Resto

 Pallak Peener



Fyi, I was now in my concern to be more serious to learn about culinary, because I found that was not only fun and fulfill my hungriness but also it's an art of being well-known about every pert of food that I eat and also the different cuisine of different country that already be in Medan.

Good Luck :)
Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment