Saturday, November 16, 2013

Simple Cafe Delicious Dishes

Yay..! this time I really happy that I can taste the food of "Food print Cafe", guys you can follow them on their Instagram Foodprintcafe.
I was really hard to find the right time to go to the place that I will or like to go with it.
But this time I go to Food Print Cafe with some of my colleagues and have a fun night.

FYI, Food Print Cafe was located at Komp.Multatuli Blok AA 41 - Medan.
At first time or first impression, the Cafe was just simple cafe, I mean the design, but after we ordered the dishes.. hmmmm Delicious!
The price here also was very friendly, around idr 10k - 70k something.

Their specialty was their chicken wings and sandwich, and I ordered the Sandwich with Tuna and extra cheese. XD
Because we ordered too much, so I'll let you all just to see the pictures that I snap that night.
Still remember was the Potato Skin, I loved the potato skin, the texture of the potato, the taste and the combination of the side dish was perfect.



Most of the dishes that we ordered was the western and italian food, but this month they've created new menus for all of us.
And it was Indonesian Cuisine.
Wanna have a try?

Good Luck :)
Au Revoir...

No comments:

Post a Comment